for our individual clients
It’s a package policy specially designed to meet the insurance requirements of a householder by combining under a single policy, a number of our standard policies usually taken by householders. The policy comprises of 10 sections as given here under
Section I – Fire & Allied Perils : covers
- Coverage for building
- Covers contents of the dwelling belonging to the proposer and his/her family members permanently residing with him/her.
- Fire, Lightening, Explosion of gas in domestic appliances
- Bursting and overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes.
- Damage caused by Aircraft
- Riot, Strike, Malicious or Terrorist Act
- Earthquake, Fire and/or Shock, subsidence and Landslide (including Rockslide) damage
- Flood, Inundation, Storm, Tempest, Typhoon, Hurricane, Tomado or Cyclone.
- Impact damage
Section II – Burglary & House Breaking including larceny and theft. : Covers contents of the dwelling against loss due to burglary, house breaking, larceny or theft.
Section III – All Risks (Jewellery & Valuables) : Covers loss or damage to your jewellery and valuables by accident or misfortune whilst kept, worn or carried anywhere in India subject to the value declared in the schedule.
Section IV – Plate Glass : Loss or damage to fixed plate glass in the insured premises by accidental breakage subject to limit of sum insured
Section V – Breakdown of Domestic appliances : Covers domestic appliances against unforeseen and sudden physical damage due to mechanical or electrical breakdown.
Section VI – T.V. (ALL RISKS) : Covers loss or damage to T.V.Set including other electronic items by fire and allied perils, burglary, house breaking or theft, breakage due to accidental external means, mechanical or electrical breakdown.
Section VII – Pedal Cycles (All Risks) : Covers loss or damage to pedal cycles by :
- Fire & allied perils
- Burglary, housebreaking, theft
- Accidental external
- Third party personal injury
Section VII – Baggage Insurance : Covers loss or damage to insured’s accompanied baggage by accident or misfortune whilst the insured is traveling on tour or holiday anywhere in India.
Section IX – Personal Accident : Covers Death or bodily injury by accidental, violent, external and visible means to the insured person named in the schedule and subject to limits specified therein.
Section X – Public Liability : Covers Insured’s legal liability for bodily injury or loss of or damage to property of third party limited to amount specified in the schedule and workmen’s compensation liability to domestic servants engaged in insured’s premises.
Health Insurance (Mediclaim)
It’s a coverage that covers the cost of an insured individual’s medical and surgical expenses. Depending on the type of health insurance coverage, either the insured pays costs out-of-pocket and is then reimbursed, or the insurer makes payments directly to the provider.
The policy takes care of medical expenses following Hospitalisation/Domiciliary Hospitalisation of the insured in respect of the following situations:
- – In case of sudden illness
- – In case of an accident
- – In case of any surgery which is required in respect of any disease which has arisen during the policy period.
Mediclaim usually has the following features:
- – It only reimburses expenses or pays for expenses directly to your hospital including charges for doctors & nurses, OT charges, medicines, blood, oxygen, diagnostic materials and x-ray, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, pacemaker, donors expenses towards organ transplant, and so on for 30 days or so (you cannot make a financial income from the process).
- – Certain pre hospitalization and post hospitalization charges are reimbursed. They may in addition provide assistance in availing emergency services and local ambulance services. It needs hospitalization for at least a day to become effective.
- – Only a few procedures like cataract are reimbursed without hospitalisation.
- – Many providers offer cash less mediclaim which means the insured can get treatment without payment of cash at specified hospitals where the insurance company has tie-ups with.
- – A Family Floater is simply the same Mediclaim covering all members under a single policy.
This policy offers compensation in case of death or bodily injury to the insured person, directly and solely as a result of an accident, by external, visible and violent means. Family Package cover is available to Individuals under Personal Accident Policy whereby the proposer, spouse and dependent children can be covered under a single policy.
Different coverages are available ranging from a restricted cover of Death only, to a comprehensive cover covering death, permanent disablements and temporary total disablements.
This policy is basically designed to offer some sort of compensation to the insured person who suffers bodily injury solely as a result of an accident which is external, violent and visible. Hence death or injury due to any illness or disease is not covered by the policy.
The following types of coverages are offered under a Personal Accident policy:-
- Death cover wherein 100% of the capital sum insured is payable.
- Coverage under Table D
- Loss of two limbs / both eyes / one limb and one eye wherein 100% of the capital sum insured is payable.
- Loss of one limb or one eye wherein 50% of the capital sum insured is payable.
- Permanent Total Disablement other than above e.g. paralysis due to an accident, wherein 100% of the capital sum insured is payable.
- Coverage under Table C
- Permanent Partial Disablement i.e. where a part of the body becomes permanently disabled due to an accident, e.g. total and irrevocable loss of use of a finger due to an accident. In such cases, a percentage of the capital sum insured as specified in the policy is paid.
- Coverage under Table B
- Temporary Total Disablement i.e. where the insured person becomes temporarily disabled from undertaking any work as a result of an accident for e.g. fracture of legs. In such cases, a weekly payment of 1% of the capital sum insured subject to a maximum limit, is paid for the number of weeks or part thereof (maximum 100 weeks), during which the insured person is totally disabled.
Overseas Travel Insurance
Overseas Travel Insurance is a comprehensive policy that covers medical and financial emergencies that might arise when traveling abroad. Along with benefits like Checked-In Baggage loss/delay, get unique facilities such as worldwide Cashless hospitalization. The policy covers:
- Coverage of medical and hospitalisation expenses
- Personal accident: Accidental death, permanent disablement
- Checked baggage loss/baggage delay
- Loss of passport
- Hijacking related damages
- Trip delay/cancellation
- Automatic-extension of the cover
- Medical emergency assistance
- Repatriation expenses, etc.
Life insurance is a contract between an insurer and a policy owner. A life insurance policy guarantees the insurer pays a sum of money to named beneficiaries when the insured dies in exchange for the premiums paid by the policyholder during their lifetime.
- Life insurance is a legally binding contract that pays a death benefit to the policy owner when the insured dies.
- For a life insurance policy to remain in force, the policyholder must pay a single premium up front or pay regular premiums over time.
- When the insured dies, the policy’s named beneficiaries will receive the policy’s face value, or death benefit.
- Term life insurance policies expire after a certain number of years. Permanent life insurance policies remain active until the insured dies, stops paying premiums, or surrenders the policy.
- A life insurance policy is only as good as the financial strength of the company that issues it. State guaranty funds may pay claims if the issuer can’t.
It is mandatory for every owner of a vehicle plying on public roads, to take an insurance policy, to cover the amount, which the owner becomes legally liable to pay as damages to third parties as a result of accidental death, bodily injury or damage to property.
Our Comprehensive Motor insurance solution includes:
Own Damage : This coverage option provides protection against losses or damage to your car because of :
- Man made: Burglary, Theft, Riot & strike, malicious act, Accident by external means, any damage in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air
- Natural calamities: Fire, lightning, explosion, self-ignition, earthquake, flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide, rockslide
Third party legal liability : Provides protection against legal liability arising due to accidental damages, any permanent injury/ death of a person and/or any damage caused to the property
Personal Accident Cover
- It provides Cover for Owner/Driver provides coverage against accidental death or total/partial disability. You can also opt for a personal accident cover for passengers.